Healing my life has brought me great clarity and with the start of my healing journey, came the intense guidance from spirit that I must LOVE MYSELF to health. The journey of healing has been hard and wonderful. Peeling back the layers has brought so much contrast. It has brought pain and it has brought love. I have had to learn that the main lessons of earth school are :
- Unconditional love
Trust that the Universe has your back.
I believe this with my whole heart. I believe in God and I believe that life happens for us and not to us.
Faith that there is a God. Compassion means seeing everyone through the eyes of love. Including me! Forgiveness of self and all others. We forgive because we deserve peace. We don’t do it for the other person.
Unconditional love for one another and self.
I have had people ask me, G how do we love our self?
Well I have a few suggestions. What I have had to do is this:
- Decide that I wanted to change my life. That means taking responsibility that I alone am in control of my life. I am responsible for all the decisions I have made. Not my parents, my siblings, my husband, my kid or my old work. I am responsible!
- Intend to do something different. I can see how my old life was. I was fat and unhappy. In fact I was miserable.
- I asked God to guide me to the right teachers. I knew that as a student of life, I was ready and the teachers appeared. I knew they could help me, but I needed to take inspired action.
- Ask the Angels for help. Learning to invoke them ( invite them in to help me)
The biggest areas that have helped me are:
- Affirmations: affirmations are any words or statements that we make. I had to learn to focus on what I want. Not on what I do not want. It has made all the difference. I will post affirmations near the end of this blog.
- Visualization: This is what we do when we imagine the life of our dreams- a desired result. We put in our mind’s eye that which we want to see, be or do.
- Mirror work: this was hard for me at first, but has become a very important part of my day. The mirror reflects back to us the immense love we are. I look in my own eyes and affirm how much I love and appreciate myself. Do it!! start now.
- Move your body!!! Move it in a way that feels good for you. I super love yoga!!!
As I have peeled back the layers of shame and guilt in my life, I have found that I am enough. I am worthy. I am loved. I have an internal power within me that is from GOD. I am learning to not take things personal or make assumptions. It is a process. It is progress not perfection. When I get triggered I get my butt into mentoring and talk through what is bothering me. I want to show up in life with more love. Not less.
I have had to let go of people, places and things that no longer serve me.
I have had to do it for peace. When I get ungrounded I find that I always say ” I just want peace!” I recognized peace begins with me. I am peace. I have the peace of the Holy Spirit within me. I am deserving of peace. I really had to look at my thoughts, feelings and emotions on desirability. Do you feel you deserve to live the life of your dreams?? Did you know you can have it all?? I didn’t. Now that I know I want it!! I want more. I want to heal some more.
Exercise: do you feel that you deserve? Answer this question in a journal. Really tap into your soul. What does it say?
I had to tap into little G. The inner child within me. I had to nurture her. I had to listen to her. I had to acknowledge her most of all. I had to tell her everything was ok.
Exercise: Tap into your inner child. What is her/his story?
Write in your journal as much as you can. Find a photo of yourself. What do you see? how do you feel? What did you like about your childhood? what didn’t you like??
These are a few areas to get you going on your self love journey.
If you need help I am available. Email me or book an appointment to chat. You must love yourself so much that you show others how to treat you and how you expect to be treated.
Self love is taking care of yourself.
Self care is Divine care. You are made from the earth and the stars and you have fire within you to transmute whatever old energy you are carrying to light!! That is the truth! you are the light of the world!! You are love and deserving of a life full of love!!
These are some self love affirmations:
- I love and appreciate myself.
- I am deserving of love.
- I forgive myself.
- I am love.
- I am loved.
- I am lovable.
- I am light.
- I am forgiven.
- Love is my teacher
- I welcome miracles into my life.
- Love is real.
- I am blessed.
- I am willing to love myself to health.
- Eat like you love yourself. Talk like you love yourself. Act like you love yourself. Love yourself to health. #HealWithGiulianaMelo <3